Friday, January 18, 2008

Kate Lemoni

This post is in honor of Kate Lemoni. All though we never got to meet her here on earth I know one day we will be with her in heaven. I have to tell you how excited I was to be an auntie to our first baby girl on my husbands side of our family. We believe that Kate went to be with Jesus on or around the last day of Dec. or the 1st of Jan. On Jan. 3rd Kate Lemoni was delivered by c-section as a still birth. It was one of the most saddest times of our families life. On Jan. 11th we had services for little Kate Lemoni . It hurt so bad to see the pain in my Sister In Laws eyes and I hurt and cried right there with her. Although I know I do not know the full pain the mother felt it tore my heart out to see her grief so and I could only imagine the night mare she endured the past few weeks. I am sure she had a hard day on Jan. 16th as that would have been her scheduled c-section day. I wish so much that little sweet Kate could be here with us to hug and kiss on but I guess God felt it was best to take sweet Kate Lemoni to heaven to be with him. We all will long for what could have been but know full well she is in a better place. God Blesses in all things.

No comments: