Sunday, February 3, 2008

eBay Boycott Feb. 18th - 25th 2008!

eBay Sellers & Buyers Boycott Feb. 18th - 25th!
Many sellers on eBay are up in arms about the Final Value Fee increase! Even though ebay is making a few changes by offering free images and free gallery images and a couple other features at no or low costs they final value fee costs more than those other free items they will be giving to us plus more.

Also eBay is putting a new feedback policy into place. Basically eBay is favoring buyers over sellers and giving sellers less control over protecting them self from buyers who will try to take advantage of honest sellers for their own gain. I have personally never had a problem with any of my buyers in this respect but it still seems unfair.

We hope that all buyers will also take part in this so that we can all help send eBay a message that we are not going to lay down and take all the high interest fees they keep slapping on us each year. eBay is making it not worth selling anything on their site period.

I will be taking part of the boycott against eBay from Feb 18th though the 25th.

After the 25th of Feb. I will only list once a week on eBay only because this is where I draw most of my customer base. I will be taking my business to other areas and I will still send out e-mails to you when I have something new.
I will be listing on "WinkElf" & on "Etsy" most of the time.

Please Be sure to check out my MySpace link Below.

I will be updating my blog with info on any games/prizes you can win by visiting my listings on etsy or winkelf.

www.Oililla.com www.Oililla.Etsy.com www.winkelf.com/Oililla
eBay Id: Oililla (Boycott Feb 18-25 or Forever)

www.myspace.com/oililla

No comments: